Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 2

Day 2: Something you love about yourself...

Well, just as there are many things I hate about myself, there are also many things I love about my self.

I love that I have found a balance.  So many of you who know me, or have known me, would be absolutely SHOCKED to find out that I have been married for almost 10 years. (Hell, I am shocked myself.)  What wouldn't shock you is the whirlwind that became my marriage.  I got married in July of 2000, divorced in July of 2001, and remarried in August 2001.  I love that.  I love that I have found a place where I belong and a place where I can make it work.  I love supporting my husband and our two beautiful boys.  

My ability to move on no matter what happens.  I have been faced with many tragedies, and I have this insane ability to not wallow in them, to pick myself up, and move on.  That is one of the great things about my impulsive personality is that I can see a "new" plan and go for it no matter what.  sometimes yeah, that backfires on me, but for the most part, I make it work.

 That about sums up today's question.  


Just a heads up, day 3 and day 4 will be written but may not be posted until Monday, since I am going camping and may not have wireless service.


<3 Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment