Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day One

Day 1: Something you hate about yourself.


Oh my, where do I begin?  There is not just ONE thing I hate about myself.  

One thing I hate would be that I used to take so much for granted, and I still do.  My nephew just recently died at the young age of 15, and I realized then how precious each day, screw that, each moment, each SECOND is.  I try now to live every day completely, paying more attention to my boys and my husband.

Another thing I hate is my inability to let go of the past.  I don't hold grudges like most people, and I don't not hold grudges, what I mean is that if I do hold a grudge, God Bless you, because I will NEVER EVER let it go, I will bring it up over and over and over again, I will never let you forget how you wronged me.  I also still see myself as that 120 pound crazy wild teenager. (WTF? get real...)  I will never wear a half shirt again, that is something I have to accept.  I will never be a size 4 again, and parts of me that I NEVER thought would sag or droop or even wrinkle, have, at 32, already started to sag, droop, wrinkle, and say hi to the floor.  I have started to accept these things and hope that it happens gracefully.

There are of course, plenty of other things that I do not like, or things about myself I wish I could change, but these are the ones that I hate the most.

<3 Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment