Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 5

Day 5: Something you hope to do in your life.


This one is fairly easy, I want to make a difference.  I want for my kids to grow up with the correct morals, values, and goals.  I want them to be happy in themselves.  I want them to be happy with their choices.  I want the people in my life to WANT those things also.  I want the people around me to be as driven as I am to take the steps necessary to make that happen.

Other things not as "deep" that I want, are like, oh, I want to be happy, to be comfortable, to be content.  I don't care about "money" I would be happy with no money and an intense passion in my marriage.  I would be happy to be poor but to be loving what I am doing and who I am with.

So basically I want what everyone wants, to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment