Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 8

Day 8: Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.

Where do I go with this one?

There were a lot of people when I was younger, that treated me like shit, or that made my life hell.  I would hate to pick just one.

To the girls who, in high school, thought they were better than me, because they were more popular, or prettier, or had great boyfriends, whatEVER you thought made you better than me, I see now, just made you ridiculous.

You were rude, hateful, mean, and it made you ugly.  Not necessarily on the outside, but it made you an UGLY person. I may not have had as much money, as many friends, driven the best car, but you know what I can always say that I was never intentionally hateful or mean to anyone like you were.  I tried to right my wrongs, and tried to always be nice to people.  I realize that a lot of these girls, (and some males) have probably changed, and might be great people now, but, regardless, you should know that you made my life hell, and you made me feel like shit on a daily basis.  I never felt good enough.


Now, I know that it truly was the other way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment